Osbourn Park Theatre Arts
Laura Mills managed and created content for the Instagram and Facebook accounts of Osbourn Park Theatre Arts to promote the Cappie Award winning production of The Addams Family Musical.
- Created Instagram account and enhanced existing Facebook account in order to create cohesion of handles, descriptions, and graphics.
- Created hashtags #ophstheatre and #ophsaddamsfamily to increase visibility and engagement with students and audience goers.
- Conceived and filmed the weekly series “Wednesdays with Wednesday” to feature members of the cast in 15-30 second videos posted on Wednesdays using the hashtag #wednesdayswithwednesday.
- Photographed cast and crew members, props, set pieces, and other behind the scenes details to generate engagement on social media.
- Created graphics to feature the five Cappie nominations and one award earned by the cast and crew.
- Created press releases for upcoming productions.
- Utilized existing network of print and online media contacts to promote production.
- Created digital event listings for online publications.
- Created graphics for social media to promote event to existing followers on Facebook and Instagram.
- Created press release for the five Cappies nominations.
- Created press release for the Cappie Award winners.
Press for The Addams Family
- “Manassas Theatre Productions Win at Cappies Gala” (InsideNova)
- “OPHS presents “Addams Family” (Prince William County Schools)
- “Cappies High School Theatre Awards Nominations” (Prince William Living)
- “Osbourn Park High School Receives 5 Cappie Nominations” (Potomac Local)
Original Photography for Social Media
Now it’s your turn!
Email today to learn what Manassas Marketing can do for you.